Taking Care Personal Alarms
The first Which? Trusted Trader Approved personal alarm service in the UK
Three 24/7 Emergency Resolution Centres in the UK to ensure no alarm call goes unanswered
An average alarm response time of just 5 seconds so you can get help quickly when you need it
Talk with the Emergency Resolution Team through the alarm equipment to get help in any emergency
The Emergency Resolution Team will call your friends, family or emergency services so the appropriate help reaches you as quickly as possible
A range of monitored personal alarms that work at home, in the garden and out and about. Free lifetime warranty included
Get peace of mind from a monitoring service you and your family can trust, rated ‘excellent’, 4.8 on Trustpilot.
Taking Care Anywhere: The next generation of personal alarm
A revolutionary personal alarm to keep you or your loved ones safe. At home. Out and about. Anywhere. Discover freedom and peace of mind with Taking Care’s innovative Taking Care Anywhere package.
This lightweight, stylish alarm pendant and in-home alarm ensures you have help at hand whether you’re at home or out doing the things you love. Enjoy independence on your own terms with a personal alarm that offers reassurance and security.
Taking Care Anywhere is exclusive to Taking Care
- Stylish location-aware GPS falls pendant works in your home, garden and out and about.
- If you need help, press the pendant to call Taking Care’s Emergency Resolution Team any time of the day or night.
- The pendant will automatically call the Emergency Resolution Team if you fall.
- The Emergency Resolution Team will talk with you through the pendant. They will call your friends, family or emergency services if you need further help.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish GPS falls pendant with emergency button and wireless charging.
- In-home 3G alarm base unit.
- 24/7 emergency resolution and unlimited alarm calls.
- Lifetime warranty and repair.
- Free backup in-home pendant.
- Free next day delivery.
Safe Home Alert: the future of independent living
More and more families are now turning to ‘smart home monitoring’ for additional reassurance. Home monitoring systems use sensors (NOT cameras) to help monitor your elderly parent’s activity and automatically send an alarm if they detect anything wrong. This is done through motion sensors, smart plugs that can tell when a kettle, for example, is turned on. It also includes a Taking Care personal alarm.
Book a Free Home Demo
For a limited time
For a limited time, Taking Care are offering free, no obligation in-home demo of their Safe Home Alert system. This is not a sales pitch, just a chance to see how this technology works and to ask any questions that you have directly to an expert.